In 2015, Adventures by Disney® will offer an amazing new itinerary, taking you into the adventurous paths of the Ecuadorian Amazon. This trip not only travels through the Amazon region, but it also explores the Galapagos Islands and Quito, Ecuador’s capital city.
Are you ready for the ultimate mini-vacation? In 2015, Adventures by Disney is launching new Long Weekend trips. Featuring two itineraries – New York City and San Francisco & Napa – these four-day weekend getaways provide you with a break from the everyday to explore some of America’s favorite locations in a new light.
In addition to these fantastic new offerings for 2015, Adventures by Disney® will continue offering existing Adventures.
2015 Adventures by Disney
- Austria, Germany & Czech Republic
- England and France
- Italy & Switzerland
- Central Italy
- Southern California
- Arizona & Utah
- Winter Wonderland Wyoming
- Montana/Alberta Canada
- New York City
- San Francisco & Napa Valley
Central and South America
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
- Ecuador / Galapagos Islands
- Ecuado / Amazon River / Galapagos Islands
Asia and Africa
- China with Guilin and Xi’an
- Egypt with Sharm el Sheikh
- South Africa
- Southeast Asia
All 2015 Adventures by Disney are now available for booking. When booking an Adventure by Disney, a $300 per person deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance of the trip due 90 days before you travel. Your deposit is fully refundable for 14 days after booking, after that, Disney will keep any deposit paid as a cancellation fee.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Villains After Hours – Magic Kingdom - April 18, 2019
- Disneyland Oogie Boogie Bash - April 17, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World and Disneyland Guest Policy Changes - March 28, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Spring Savings - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Disney VISA Spring Walt Disney World Discount - March 8, 2019