In 2015, Adventures by Disney® will offer an amazing new itinerary, taking you into the adventurous paths of the Ecuadorian Amazon. This trip not only travels through the Amazon region, but it also explores the Galapagos Islands and Quito, Ecuador’s capital city.
Are you ready for the ultimate mini-vacation? In 2015, Adventures by Disney is launching new Long Weekend trips. Featuring two itineraries – New York City and San Francisco & Napa – these four-day weekend getaways provide you with a break from the everyday to explore some of America’s favorite locations in a new light.
In addition to these fantastic new offerings for 2015, Adventures by Disney® will continue offering existing Adventures.
2015 Adventures by Disney
- Austria, Germany & Czech Republic
- England and France
- Italy & Switzerland
- Central Italy
- Southern California
- Arizona & Utah
- Winter Wonderland Wyoming
- Montana/Alberta Canada
- New York City
- San Francisco & Napa Valley
Central and South America
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
- Ecuador / Galapagos Islands
- Ecuado / Amazon River / Galapagos Islands
Asia and Africa
- China with Guilin and Xi’an
- Egypt with Sharm el Sheikh
- South Africa
- Southeast Asia
All 2015 Adventures by Disney are now available for booking. When booking an Adventure by Disney, a $300 per person deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance of the trip due 90 days before you travel. Your deposit is fully refundable for 14 days after booking, after that, Disney will keep any deposit paid as a cancellation fee.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2021 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 23, 2020
- 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - January 22, 2020
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020
- Walt Disney World 2020 Kids Dine Free - January 6, 2020