If you happen to be a Disney VISA cardholder, and you are going on a Disney Cruise in 2017, we have some great news for you. In the past, Disney Cruise Line offered some onboard credits for Disney VISA cardholders, but there were some restrictions that meant that most cardholders did not receive any kind of discount at all. For 2017, Disney Cruise has changed their requirements, and now everyone should get the deal, as long as they follow a few simple rules.
How to take advantage of 2017 Disney Cruise Line perks
- When you check-in online or onboard at Guest Relations, enter your Disney Visa Card as your form of payment for all onboard purchases.
- When you arrive at the ship, your “Key to the World” card will indicate that you are a Disney Visa Cardmember and eligible for the following onboard perks. Please mention these offers to ensure that you receive the savings.
- Cardmember perks cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including Cast Member, Annual Passholder, Disney Vacation Club, Florida resident, etc.
2017 Disney Cruise Line Disney VISA Cardholder Perks
- 10% Off Select Disney Cruise Line Digital Photo Packages – Receive 10% off non-discounted 10-photo, 15-photo, 20-photo and all-inclusive digital photo packages
- 10% Off Select Merchandise Aboard Disney Cruise Line – Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more aboard Disney Cruise Line ships
- 10% Off a Castaway Cay Getaway Package – Receive 10% off a Castaway Cay Getaway Package and enjoy snorkeling, bicycle rental, float or inner-tube rental on Castaway Cay, our private island!
- 20% Off Select Onboard Massages or Facial Treatments – Receive 20% off a non-discounted massage or facial treatment service aboard Disney Cruise Line ships on port days only
Once onboard, just show your Key to the World card and your discount will be automatically applied.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Current Disney Destination Status - September 22, 2020
- 2020 Southern US Disney World Discount - September 10, 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Fall Discount - September 1, 2020
- Fall 2021 Disney Cruises - July 23, 2020
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020