Starting January 18, 2019, Walt Disney World will introduce a brand new ticket, the 4-Park Magic Value Ticket from $85 per day (plus tax). The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, for a total of four admissions over four separate days. It does not matter which order you visit the four parks, but you will be limited to one park per day, and one visit to each of the four parks.
With Disney’s new various ticket pricing, the special 4-Park Magic Value Ticket changes price throughout the year, depending on when you first visit.
4-Park Magic Value Ticket Prices
- January 18 – March 1, 2019 – $340 plus tax for adults, $320 plus tax for children (Must be used by March 1, 2019)
- March 2 – March 14, March 27 – April 9, April 27 – May 27 and August 19 – September 20, 2019 – $356 plus tax for adults, $336 plus tax for children (Must be used by September 30, 2019)
- May 28 – August 18 – $380 plus tax for adults, $360 plus tax for children (Must be used by September 30, 2019)
Tickets must be used within 7 days of first visit, and all tickets expire, as noted above.
To compare prices, a regularly priced 4 day, one park per day park pass is currently priced at $371 per adult plus tax for the cheapest dates available during January and February ($405 during the most expensive dates). While these tickets are an incredible savings, if you are planning a 4 day vacation to Walt Disney World, and you are ok being limited to one day in each park, these tickets can save a family of four some pretty decent money.
2019 will be a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World Resort, with new shows, parties, character experiences and more debuting at all four theme parks, starting January 18, 2019:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. (Jan. 18-Sept. 30, 2019).
- Pixar pals will party with Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” and Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land.
- To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Disney animated classic “The Lion King,” Rafiki and Timon will help you let your inner animal loose on the dance floor during the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- As part of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week, providing more opportunities than ever before for Guests to hear pairs of Disney on Broadway stars sing favorite tunes from award-winning productions. (January 18 – February 25, 2019).
Don’t forget, there is also a Walt Disney World discount available during these dates as well on resort rooms, so you can save on both your park passes and room. Please contact us here at Mouseketrips for more information, or if you would like to book a discounted Walt Disney World vacation.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Disney’s Magical Express Update - July 9, 2020
- Disney Cruise Date Flexibility - June 24, 2020
- 2021 Walt Disney World Packages - June 24, 2020
- Disney Park Reservation System Announced - June 19, 2020