Walt Disney World has released their 2019 Magic Your Way packages and room rates today. Disney typically releases their package once per year, usually with small changes each year. So, starting today, you can now book your 2019 Walt Disney World vacations!
What has changed in the 2019 Magic Your Way packages
For 2019, there have not been any major changes to any of the Disney Dining plans. The big change in 2018 was the addition of alcoholic beverage options, which continues in 2019.
Beverages – Guests under 21 can choose (1) non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests over 21 can choose either one (1) single serving non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one (1) single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) within their meal entitlement.
A single serving non-alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Artisanal Milkshakes
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot chocolates
- Soda, Coffee, or Tea
A single serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or Cider
- Wine or Sangria
- Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Please note, Magic Your Way packages can only be booked 499 days in advance. As of today, June 19, 2018, you can only book reservations through October 31, 2019. If your travel dates are after October 31, 2019 you will need to wait a bit until your travel dates are inside of 499 days.
Also, for 2019 packages, you will only be able to hold a reservation for three days before making a deposit payment. Currently, you can hold a reservation for seven days.
Magic Your Way Magical Extras for 2019
Things to Do
- Miniature Golf – Choose from two 18-hole miniature golf adventures: one based on a classic Disney animated film, and one that lets you join Santa and his elves at their off-season retreat. Guests will receive four (4) vouchers, each valid for one (1) round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one (1) day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – You get to check out the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex which is a professionally run, state-of-the-art facility which hosts sporting events for athletes of all ages and abilities. Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each valid for one (1) general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for one (1) Guest (each voucher must be exchanged for a 1-Day Admission ticket at a ESPN Wide World of Sports Ticket Window). Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ – Enjoy an upscale new spin on a classic American pastime at this modern take on a bowling alley. Receive a 10% discount on bowling, 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages (dine-in only); 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; located at Disney Springs Westside.
- Sammy Duvall’s Watersports – From parasailing and personal watercrafts to tubing, water skiing and wakeboarding, splashtacular family thrills abound! Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of all activities including parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, and tubing trips at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. (Subject to availability; excludes merchandise; restrictions apply. One per package. For reservations call 407-939-0754. Due to capacity limitations, occasionally it may not be possible to accommodate Guests at the time they choose to visit).
Places to Eat
- EARL OF SANDWICH: Receive 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages at EARL OF SANDWICH located at Disney Springs Marketplace. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity not included.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop: Receive 10% discount or $1 off any Specialty Sundae at Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop located in the Disney Springs Marketplace. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar: Receive 20% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues Restaurant and Bar located in Disney Springs West Side. Valid for dine-in only. Excludes Quick Service location. Discount limited to six guests per party. Gratuity not included. Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise, excluding CD’s, art, sundries and sale items, at House of Blues Restaurant and Bar located at Disney Springs West Side.
- Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company: Receive 20% off entire purchase excluding alcohol at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company at the following locations at Walt Disney World Resort: Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Springs The Landing including Tea Traders Café by Joffreys, or purchases online at Joffreys.com and use coupon code: travel.
- Planet Hollywood Observatory: Receive 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood Observatory located at Disney Springs Marketplace. Valid for dine in only. Gratuity not included. Offer not valid for merchandise.
- Wolfgang Puck Express: Receive 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages during breakfast, lunch or dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express located at Disney Springs Marketplace. Offer not valid for merchandise.
Places to Shop
- Basin: Receive 10% off entire purchase, (excluding sale items), at Basin located at Disney Springs Marketplace or Basin White located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers: Receive 10% off purchases at the Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers stores at Disney Springs Marketplace, Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot. Exclusions apply. Not applicable for shipping charges. Some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Curl by Sammy Duvall, located at Disney Springs West Side, excluding sale items.
- Live Trends: Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise purchased at Live Trends located at Disney Springs Marketplace.
- Pop Gallery: Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Pop Gallery located at Disney Springs West Side. Published artists excluded. Not valid toward shipping. Other exclusions may apply.
- Something Silver: Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Something Silver located at Disney Springs West Side.
- Sublime Gifts and Finds: Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Sublime Gifts and Finds located at Disney Springs The Landing.
- Sugarboo & Co: Receive a gift with any purchase of US $50 or more at Sugarboo & Co. located at Disney Springs Town Center. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Exclusions may apply and subject to availability.
- UGG: Receive customization up to US $35 with any merchandise purchase at UGG located at Disney Springs Town Center. Exclusions may apply.
- Volcom: Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Volcom® located at Disney Springs® Town Center.
2019 Disney Dining Plans
For 2019, Walt Disney World has continued the same Disney dining plans offered in 2018 and prior years. There have not been any big changes from the 2018 plan offerings.
Quick-Service Dining Plan – Includes 2 Quick-Service meals and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $52.50 per adult per night and $21.75 per child per night
Disney Dining Plan – Includes 1 Quick-Service meal, 1 Table Service meal and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $75.49 per adult per night and $25.76 per child per night
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan – Includes 3 meals per night (can be either Quick-Service or Table Service meals) and two snacks per person per night, plus one resort refillable mug – $116.25 per adult per night and $40.00 per child per night
Disney Dining Location Brochure: 2019 Disney Dining Locations
For 2019, Disney is no longer offering the Premium and Platinum plans.
Please note that these dining plan locations brochures will be updated 2 – 3 times before the end of 2018, with additional restaurants being added. Many of the Disney Springs and Epcot restaurants are not Disney owned. Therefore, Disney must negotiate with them each year to be included on the dining plan. This never happens until later in the year, so do not freak out if there aren’t many restaurants included. Just assume the list of included restaurants will be the same as 2018, plus a few additions in Disney Springs with all the new restaurants being added.
If you would like pricing or more information on 2019 Walt Disney World packages, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2024 Walt Disney World Vacations - May 31, 2023
- 2024 Adventures by Disney Discount - May 2, 2023
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Disney VISA Discount - April 25, 2023
- 2023 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - April 20, 2023
- Fall 2023 Aulani Discount - April 13, 2023
Andrew Jackson says
I am planning on a trip the last week of April 2019. There will be a total of 4 adults on this trip, my question is what is the price for an adult to get into Walt Disney world in florida?
Andrew – That depends on a few things like how many days you want to go, if you want hopping, etc. A one day ticket for one person starts at about $102 plus tax, while a 10 day pass to one park per day runs about $445 plus tax.