Walt Disney World has announced the return of the ever-popular 4-Park Magic Ticket. The 4-Park Magic Ticket will cost from $84 per day (plus tax) with the price being depending upon when you visit the parks. The 4-Park Magic Tickets include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, for a total of four admissions over four separate days. It does not matter which order you visit the four parks, but you will be limited to one park per day, and one visit to each of the four parks.
With Disney’s new various ticket pricing, the special 4-Park Magic Value Ticket changes price throughout the year, depending on when you first visit.
Tickets are valid starting today (November 19, 2019) and they must be put in use by September 30, 2020.
2020 4-Park Magic Ticket Details
- 4-Park Magic Ticket is a four-day ticket that includes one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (one park per day). Guests must select a start date on or before September 30, 2020, and the ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Adult (ages 10+): from $89 per day, plus tax (from $356 total, plus tax); prices vary based on the start date selected; lower prices may apply on certain dates
- Add one admission to one water park and one admission to NBA Experience for an extra $40, plus tax (ages 10+)
- Child (ages 3-9) prices available
When purchasing your new 4-Park Magic Ticket, you must select your start date, and all tickets must be used within 7 days of your first visit.
To compare prices, a regularly priced 4-day, one park per day park pass is currently priced at $430 per adult (including tax) for the cheapest dates available during January and February ($586 during the most expensive dates) while these 4-Park Magic Tickets will be about $357 during the least expensive dates ($486 during the most expensive). While these tickets are very limiting, they can be a good saving if you are planning a 4-day vacation to Walt Disney World, and you are ok being limited to one day in each park.
2020 will be a fantastic time to visit Walt Disney World Resort, with new shows, parties, character experiences and more debuting at all four theme parks;
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests are now living their own Star Wars adventures inside the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and, starting December 5, 2019, you can join a climactic battle against the First Order as part of the groundbreaking new attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Magic Kingdom Park offers unlimited enchantment with classic, fan-favorite attractions and spectacular entertainment, such as the must-see fireworks-and-projection show “Happily Ever After,” or the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.”
- At Epcot, the new limited-time nighttime spectacular “Epcot Forever” dazzles with soaring fireworks, inspiring music, lasers and colorful glowing kites that light up the sky above World Showcase Lagoon. In early 2020, Epcot welcomes another exciting festival season with the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, January 17 – February 24, followed by the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, March 4 – June 1.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, an immersive land featuring massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and unbelievable experiences including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey.
If you would like to get a quote or more information about these special discounts for Walt Disney World, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Discounts - January 28, 2020
- 2021 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 23, 2020
- 2021 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discount - January 22, 2020
- 2020 Aulani Disney Visa Discount - January 10, 2020
- 2020 Disneyland Discounted Child Tickets - January 7, 2020