The Disney Wonder will now be spending the winter in San Diego, California! Originally, the Wonder had a few cruises announced for October 2022 and April and May 2023 sailing out of San Diego, with nothing announced between. Now, the Disney Wonder will sail 3-, 4-, 5- and 7-night cruises to Baja, Mexico and the Mexican Riviera from San Diego from September 23, 2022, through May 11, 2023. Disney Cruise Line will offer all the normal parties and events during the Holidays as well, as several cruises will feature either Halloween on the High Seas or Very Merrytime Cruises.
Baja Peninsula and Mexican Riviera Getaways from San Diego
Cruises to Baja, Mexico and the Mexican Riviera will transport Guests to sunny shores filled with vibrant culture, glittering sand beaches, active outdoor adventures and exciting water activities.
Sailings from San Diego will range in length from three to seven nights. Some sailings to the Baja peninsula will call on the charming coastal city of Ensenada, known for its turquoise blue water and rugged mountainous terrain. Many departures will include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, a favorite destination with dramatic rock formations and white sand beaches.
A seven-night itinerary will sail to Mazatlan, the “Pearl of the Pacific,” filled with breathtaking natural wonders, thriving culture and colorful history, and to Puerto Vallarta, the beautiful seaside escape nestled along the curve of the Banderas Bay and bordered by the stunning Sierra Madre mountains.
San Diego Disney Cruise Booking Information
For guests who are Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Members may use the following early booking windows:
- Platinum Castaway Club Members: Bookings open February 16, 2022
- Gold Castaway Club Members: Bookings open February 17, 2022
- Silver Castaway Club Members: Bookings open February 18, 2022
- Bookings open to all Guests on February 22, 2022
Please note that previously announced Disney Cruises from San Diego are no longer open to bookings due to this announcement. Those bookings will reopen after the Castaway Club early booking period.
San Diego Disney Cruise Sail Dates:
- 3 night Baja California Disney Cruise (Ensanada) – October 9, 21 and 28, November 4, December 1, 8 and 15, 2022, January 6, 13, 20, March 16, April 20 and May 4, 2023
- 4 night Baja California Disney Cruise (Cabo San Lucas) – September 28, October 31, November 7 and 27, December 4 and 11, 2022, January 9 and 16, April 12, 16 and 30, May 7, 2023
- 4 night Baja California Disney Cruise (Catalina Island and Ensanada) – October 12 and 24, November 16, 2022, January 6, February 2 and 16, March 4, 8, 12 and 29, 2023
- 5 night Baja California Disney Cruise (Cabo San Lucas, Ensanada) – September 23, October 16, November 11, December 18, 23 and 28, 2022, January 23, February 6, 11 and 20, March 19 and 24, April 2 and 7, 2023
- 7 night Mexican Riviera Disney Cruise (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Villarta) – October 2, November 20, February 25, April 23, 2023
If you would like to get a quote for a fantastic San Diego Disney Cruise, please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation Mouseketrips quote.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 2022 Disneyland Fall Discount - September 21, 2022
- Winter 2023 Aulani Discount - September 13, 2022
- Walt Disney World 2022 December Discount – Disney + - September 8, 2022
- 2023 Disney Cruise Kids Sail Free – Disney + - September 7, 2022
- Fall 2023 Disney Cruises - July 27, 2022