While the Bon Voyage Breakfast sounds like it belongs on the Disney Cruise Line, it is actually a brand new Walt Disney World character breakfast option. You can never have too many character meals!
The Bon Voyage Breakfast at be available at Trattoria al Forno (located on the Boardwalk), and you will have the opportunity to meet beloved Disney characters including Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric. Breakfast will begin with your choice of a mixed berry parfait or fresh fruit salad and a frying pan of pastries featuring braided breakfast bread and clam shell pastries.
Samples from the Bon Voyage Breakfast Menu
- Shipwreck al Forno – Calzone with scrambled Eggs, Soppressata, Bacon, Sausage, Blend of Cheeses and Sunday Gravy
- Golden Frittata – Prosciutto di Parma, Piquillo Peppers, Green Onion, Pecorino Romano and Roasted Potatoes
- Tangled Eggs – Tomato & Basil Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Mozzarella, Sunday Gravy and Roasted Potatoes
- Two Eggs Poached Under Water – House-made Fennel sausage, Parmesan, and Sunday Gravy over Golden Polenta and Toasted Ciabatta
- Tower of Pancakes – Seasonal Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon or Sausage
- Royal Breakfast – Oak-Grilled Steak, Cheesy Egg Torte, Asparagus,Crispy Onions and Roasted Potatoes
- Swimmers di ‘light’ – Smoked Salmon Egg White Omelet with Spinach, Mushrooms,Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Roasted potatoes
Kids will enjoy their choice of a Mickey Pancake, Mickey Waffle or a “Little Royal Breakfast,” which will feature an egg, bacon and toast. Breakfast will also include your choice of non-alcoholic beverage such as coffee, tea juice, milk and soft drinks. Mimosas, a Peach Bellini, cappuccino, press pot coffee and more will be available as an additional charge. The Bon Voyage Breakfast will cost $34 for adults, $20 for children. If you are on one of the Disney Dining Plans, you can also use 1 Table Service Credit per person for this meal. Please note: Disney Characters join guests for breakfast only. Character appearances are subject to change.
Reservations are now open for dates beginning April 2, 2017 and can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dining or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021
- Fall 2022 Disney Cruises - June 17, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Summer Discount - June 15, 2021