Walt Disney World has announced another Magic Kingdom event, hot on the heels of the Disney After Hours event launched last week. This event is much more in line with existing offerings such as the Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party offered in the evenings, and is actually classified with the dining reservations on the Disney World website. With this new Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland, you will get access to a few rides in Fantasyland as well as breakfast in the park.
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!
Rising with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Peter Pan’s Flight
Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a fantastic continental breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
- Chilled juices, coffee and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and turkey sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- Mickey Waffles with butter and syrup
Disney Early Morning Magic is a separately ticketed event taking place on select Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM. However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!
Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is available $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included). Tickets should be available to purchase today. Disney Early Morning Magic will start April 26, 2016. It also looks like this dining event will be considered a table service restaurant on the Disney Dining Plans.
Please note, valid park admission to the Magic Kingdom is required. In other words, this event does not get you access to the Magic Kingdom, you must have a ticket to be able to get in to the theme park in order to enjoy the event.
Important things to know before you go:
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and a special event will receive an event sticker for identification upon check-in.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- From 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
- The number of tickets for these events is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Cruises to restart August 9, 2021 - July 23, 2021
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - July 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Florida Resident Discount – Summer 2021 - July 7, 2021
- Fall 2022 Disney Cruises - June 17, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Summer Discount - June 15, 2021