Are you the kind of person that is always looking for something new to do at Disney? I think I may have found the thing for you! Soon you will be able to experience an unforgettable, magical morning with some of your favorite princesses. The all-new Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is a unique, one-of-a-kind occasion where families can share special moments with some Disney Princesses while enjoying an exquisite, three-course breakfast at the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant. The morning also includes enchanting activities, intimate story time, a private portrait location and premium keepsakes.
The occasion takes place in the elegant surroundings of Napa Rose restaurant, where guests are welcomed into a charming new storytelling environment and served sparkling beverages, including champagne for adults. During the sumptuous breakfast event, Disney Princesses such as Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Jasmine and others arrive to greet and make memories with families.
The morning adventure continues on the patio, inspiring a whole new world of possibilities, where girls and boys let their imaginations soar as they delight in storytelling inspired by confident, kind and courageous Disney Princesses who dream big and celebrate who they are.
Princesses will share the moments they felt empowered to be their true selves. Mulan may encourage children to strike a pose to discover their own inner warrior, while Rapunzel may share how she felt when she found the courage to explore the world outside her tower, showing little ones how to spin joyfully and shout, “Best day ever!” Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures will encourage youngsters to discover their own strengths and talents, and start each morning with a “can-do” attitude to never stop believing that anything is possible.
The morning concludes with a fond farewell photo opportunity and special treasures to remember this inspirational day.
The Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is now available to book, and will be available daily Thursday through Monday, 8:00 AM – Noon. The Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures experience begins Saturday, March 30, 2019.
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures Important Info
- Cost is $125 per person (3+) plus tax and gratuity
- Credit card guarantee is required for all reservations
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of event start will be charged $10 per person, including no shows
- Includes 5 hours of complimentary parking with validation at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures Menu
- Cold Starters – Begin your experience with options for both kids and adults that include a Sunrise Citrus and Vanilla Bun with Raspberry Glaze, Assorted Fruit Slices and Berries and an Egg Custard Served in its Shell with Parmesan Crisp and Ketchup Caviar.
- Hot Offerings for Kids – Young princesses and princes will enjoy a selection of items like House Made Mac & Cheese, Mini Chicken & Princess Waffles and Beef Sliders.
- Hot Offerings for Adults – Menu items for our adult Guests include Shepherd’s Pie, Slow Braised Short Ribs and Pork Belly.
- On the Side – An array of side dishes like Roasted Seasonal Root Vegetables & Heirloom Potatoes, Artisan Breakfast Sausage, Bangers and more, are also available.
- Desserts Family Style – Satisfy your sweet tooth with Chocolate Princess Cake Pops, White Chocolate Slipper with Strawberry Ganache, Petite Fruit Tarts and more!
Will you be adding the Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures to your next Disneyland visit?