Most of our Mouseketrips clients absolutely love the Disney Dining plans, they are decent money savers, are very convenient and are a great way to budget your meals. But sometimes, they just don’t work for you, as you may not be going to Disney every day of your stay, or it may be too much food. Enter the Magic Kingdom Dine on the go option.
Between January 12 and February 22, 2017, guests visiting the Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort for the day can purchase a Disney Dine-on-the-Go one-day, quick-service offering that includes one lunch quick-service entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage that’s good until 4 p.m., and one dinner quick-service entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage that’s good after 4 p.m. (Dessert is not included in either meal).
Guests can purchase Disney Dine-on-the-Go at Magic Kingdom Park Vacation Planning booths.
Participating Magic Kingdom Dine on the Go restaurants
- Casey’s Corner
- Columbia Harbour House
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Pinocchio Village Haus
Valid park admission is required to utilize the certificates. Price is $29.00 for adults and $12.00 for ages 3 to 9.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Disney Villains After Hours – Magic Kingdom - April 18, 2019
- Disneyland Oogie Boogie Bash - April 17, 2019
- 2019 Walt Disney World and Disneyland Guest Policy Changes - March 28, 2019
- 2019 Disneyland Spring Savings - March 19, 2019
- 2019 Disney VISA Spring Walt Disney World Discount - March 8, 2019