A Disney vacation should be stress free, full of fun and memories to last a lifetime. With your Mouseketrips agent planning every little detail in advance, no worries, all you have to do is arrive and enjoy! If you should find yourself exhausted as most of us are trying to see and do it all, there’s 11 various locations around Walt Disney World property to relax and unwind.
I always make time to do a spa day and recommend the last day before heading home. Whether you’re simply looking for a couple hours to relax in a quiet escape and unwind in the steam room and whirlwind spa or wanting to indulge in a full day of pampering treatments and services, Disney does has something for adults, teens, tweens and children services (ages 4-12) to enjoy.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Spend the day relaxing before and after your treatment in the steam room and sauna or take a nap on a heated bed and unwind before heading home with sore muscles and feet. Full-service spa and health clubs are located inside Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Senses – A Disney spa offers unique therapies for facials, massages, body wraps and aromatherapy that revitalize and elevate the mind and have you feeling your best as soon as you enter. Other services include pedicures, manicures, hair styling and cuts and many more. Reservations are recommended booking as far in advance as possible by calling 407-WDW-SPAS or ask your Mouseketrips agent for help booking reservations. Once you are booked, you will have access to the spa the entire day of your service to enjoy before and after your treatment(s). A 20% gratuity will be added to all spa treatments and additional gratuity can be allotted at your discretion. Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
The Mandara Spa inside the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel in the Epcot area also offers a full-service spa and salon inspired by the island of Bali offering massages, body treatments, hairstyling and more. Reservations are recommended booking as far in advance as possible. Once you have a reservation booked, you will have access to the spa the entire day of your service to enjoy before and after your treatment(s). A 20% gratuity will be added to all spa treatments and additional gratuity can be allotted at your discretion. Prices and services are subject to change without notice.
Health Clubs with Spa Services
Full-service health clubs with fitness equipment and spa services such as facials and massages are available at the following locations. Spa services are limited at these locations and reservations are recommended.
- La Vida Health Club at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Muscles and Bustles Health Club at Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Old Key West Exercise Room at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Olympiad Fitness Center at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Sturdy Branches Health Club at The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Survival of the Fittest Fitness Center at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Gift cards are available for all services and spa packages and can be purchased at most merchandise locations around Walt Disney World Resort. It’s the perfect gift for any occasion and the perfect end to a great vacation! How will you pamper yourself on vacation?
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- 23 Reasons to visit Walt Disney World in 2023 - February 8, 2023
- Spring 2023 Aulani Discount - January 30, 2023
- Walt Disney World Galactic Starcruiser Discount - January 19, 2023
- 2024 Adventures by Disney River Cruise Discounts - January 10, 2023
- Walt Disney World Spring 2023 Discount - January 5, 2023