The worst part of a Disney trip, as we all know, is when you have to go home again at the end. Luckily you can always pick up a few souvenirs at the Emporium before you leave to keep some of the magic with you. Here are our top 5 souvenir ideas:
- Coffee Mug: It’s practical, and it’s a way to keep the Disney pixie dust near you every day as you sip your morning tea of coffee. You can find creative mugs specific to resorts, rides, and characters. Because your kitchen cabinet isn’t really complete without a mug shaped like the Epcot ball.
- Christmas Ornament: Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas tree, how lovely are your branches…covered in Disney ornaments! There are shops that sell holiday decor year-round at Disney, so you can pick up something festive and save it for December.
- Sweatshirt: You’d rarely need to wear a sweatshirt in a Disney park, but chances are, wherever you’re from, it gets pretty cold part of the year. A cozy sweatshirt is just the ticket…preferably one with bright colors, a loud design, and plenty of Disney characters on it.
- Antenna Topper: From sparkly Cinderella slippers to mouse heads of every color, there’s a wide variety of antenna toppers to choose from at the Disney gift shops. You can even pick up one for each season, from Halloween to Easter!
- Stuffed Disney Character: You are never too old to have a Disney plush sitting on your bed. Disney carries almost every imaginable character as a stuffed friend, so you can bring home Mickey, a yeti, or Sven the reindeer from Frozen.
What’s your favorite Disney souvenir?