Walt Disney World has launched a brand new ticket product, the Mid-Day Magic Tickets. These tickets will give you access to the four Walt Disney World theme parks, just like regular Walt Disney World tickets, except you will only have access to the parks after 12:00 PM (noon). These tickets are also limited to only 2, 3 or 4-day tickets, and they are not available as part of a Walt Disney World package, they must be purchased separately.
The new Mid-Day Magic Tickets are only available for access to the parks starting today, August 15 through December 15, 2019. There are currently no announced plans to continue these tickets into 2020.
Walt Disney World Mid-Day Magic Tickets
- 2-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12:00 p.m. 2-day Mid-Day Magic Tickets are available from $88 per day plus tax (from $176 total plus tax) and expire four (4) days after the selected start date.
- 3-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission to after 12:00 p.m. 3-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $84 per day plus tax (from $252 total plus tax) and expire five (5) days after the selected start date.
- 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Ticket: Valid for admission after 12:00 p.m. 4-day Mid-Day Magic tickets are available from $79 per day plus tax (from $316 total plus tax) and expire seven (7) days after the selected start date.
Tickets are valid for one theme park per day. Both the Park Hopping and Park Hopping Plus options are available for an additional fee. Ticket prices above are for guests age 10 and older, and prices vary depending on your start date.
This is the first time Walt Disney World has offered a late-entry ticket with special pricing that allows Guests to enter the theme parks starting at noon and enjoy the day and evening. This option works best for Guests who are looking for an opportunity to start their morning at a leisurely pace, to enjoy other early-morning activities or to travel from their accommodations.
With these tickets, the magic starts at noon as Guests will receive admission to one theme park per day after 12:00 p.m. Additionally, Guests can secure afternoon and evening FastPass+ to select attractions, entertainment and Character Greets up to 30 days in advance (Guests staying on Walt Disney World property will still have access to FastPass+ reservations 60 days in advance).
If you would like more information about these special tickets, please contact us here at Mouseketrips.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- Florida Resident and Annual Passholder Summer Discounts - July 9, 2020
- 2020 Disney’s Magical Express Update - July 9, 2020
- Disney Cruise Date Flexibility - June 24, 2020
- 2021 Walt Disney World Packages - June 24, 2020
- Disney Park Reservation System Announced - June 19, 2020