Back in April, Walt Disney World announced a new “dining” event called Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland. The fact that Fantasyland was appended to the title gave an indication that we would be seeing more Disney Early Morning Magic options. Today, an additional option has been added to the Disney Early Morning Magic Family. This time, it is Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Just as with the Fantasyland version, guests will have access to several rides in the park before opening, as well as breakfast in the park. Current Early Morning Magic – Hollywood Studios attractions include:
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Toy Story Mania!
- Disney Character Greetings – Pixar Place with Woody and Buzz, Mickey and Minnie on Commissary Lane and Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight
Guests will also have access to an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast at ABC Commissary from 8 – 10 AM. Breakfast options include:
- Assorted chilled fruit juices
- Sliced seasonal fruit and berries
- A variety of freshly baked breakfast pastries, served with butter, preserves and marmalade
- Fluffy scrambled eggs
- Spinach and mushroom frittata
- Bacon and pork sausage
- Cheesy potatoes
- Puffed French toast with butter & syrup
- Muesli with assorted toppings
- Coffee, decaf, milk, chocolate milk and a selection of teas
Disney Early Morning Magic – Hollywood Studios will start on August 1, 2016, and no end date has been announced. The Fantasyland version has been popular, and has been extended to at least September 30, 2016. Disney Early Morning Magic – Disney’s Hollywood Studios is available for $69 per adult and $59 per child (ages 3 through 9) plus tax.
Guests can begin booking Disney Early Morning Magic for Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting today. The number of tickets available for each morning is limited, so visit DisneyWorld.com/EarlyMorningMagic to reserve or callfor more information. (Please note that a theme park ticket is required in addition to the Disney Early Morning Magic ticket. Disney Early Morning Magic is also a separate experience than Extra Magic Hours, which are held on different dates).
Know before you go – Disney Early Morning Magic – Hollywood Studios
- Separate Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission is required.
- Official check-in will take place near the far-left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning at 7:45 AM.
- Guests who have purchased both regular Disney’s Hollywood Studios admission and Early Morning Magic event entry will receive a wristband for identification upon check-in.
- During this special event, the only attractions available will be Star Tours – The Adventures Continue and Toy Story Mania! along with opportunities to meet Woody & Buzz at Pixar Place, Mickey and Minnie on Commissary Lane, and Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight.
- Guests must be 40 inches or taller to experience Star Tours—The Adventures Continue.
- From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be served at ABC Commissary.
- At approximately 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular theme park admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- The number of Guests admitted to these events is limited. In addition, all reservations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Latest posts by Mouseketrips (see all)
- New Pavilion, Entrance coming to Epcot - February 21, 2019
- 2020 Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea Return to Disney Cruise - January 31, 2019
- Disneyland Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - January 29, 2019
- 2020 Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise - January 24, 2019
- 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - January 15, 2019